5.27.2011

Zoie at 8 months

Yesterday so turned 8 months old. Only 4 more months until she is a year old. Don't know if I can handle that. She is growing up so much and much too quickly!!!

Here are her growth stats:
       WEGIHT: 17lbs 12 oz
        HEIGHT:  about 29 inches

She has gained a pound in a half since her 6 month check up and has grown about 2 inches. She definetely takes after her dad in height!! You bet I am going to make a volleyball hitter out of her!!!! :)


Zoie loves to roll over all the place. She is scooting on her stomach and just learned how to get up on her hands and knees. But she can't figure out how to crawl, everytime she tries she falls onto her stomach. Ryan and I think she will "commando crawl" before she actually crawls. Its so fun to watch and cheer her on.

We have so much fun together. Every other day Zoie and I go on a walk up to the University for my attack classes. She loves it. She just sits in the back and plays and talks to herself. She is such a chill baby. The other day she must of been really tired because she fell asleep half way through the class. It was so funny and adorable. She loves the attack and flow music and gets excited every time she hears it.


She loves to give kisses to mommy and daddy. Lately when I have been getting her from her naps, she grabs my face and gives me a kiss and then is ready to play. She is so cute!!! That's our little Zoie Bug.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...