5.31.2011

Favorite Spot

Zoie is so funny! She is a unique individual and is developing her personality every single day. We spend most of our days in the living room playing, talking, and watching movies. Lately she has been rolling around on the floor everywhere. I will put her down in one place and turn around to get something and the next thing I know she is on the other side of the room. I can only imagine how much of a hassle she will be once she learns to crawl. I probably won't be able to look away for a second.

As much as I want Zoie to start crawling, I really don't want her too. I want her too because its fun to watch her learn something new and like it. I don't  want her too because it only means she is growing up. I'm not sure I am ready for her to do that quite yet. (Not like I can stop it from happening or anything).


Anyway, back to the reason for this post. I have noticed that Zoie has a favorite spot to hang-out in the living room. She likes to hang-out pretty much anywhere, but tends to go to our computer desk, off the carpet and onto the wood floors.


She just loves that spot, especially while wathcing a movie. She loves Thumbelina and is really a girl!! Zoie is a very entertaining little girl and it makes me so happy to see her happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...