5.05.2011

More...More...

Zoie finally learned to sign "more" with her hands. It was so good and I'm so proud of her. Tonight while I fed her her oatmeal and applesauce, I would sign "more" (which is having your fingertips tap against each other. sometimes it can look like your clapping) and then help Zoie out by doing it for her with her hands and then I would give her some more. The next time around I would do the sign and say more... more... and she would look at her hands in a very determined look and copy me. It was so cute. The next time around all I had to do was say more and she would make the sign. Oh I am so proud of her.

She has also grasped the concept of waving hi and bye. She now does it to everyone who walks by, who is in the room, and who drives by. It's funny. She is starting to understand us a bit. Our little bug is growing up. Here's to the new phase of her baby life. :)

Zoie enjoying the sunshine

Zoie and Mommy having fun with the camera

Just for fun! :) oh I am on my tip toes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...