5.18.2011

Haircut!

I have been wanting a change in my hair. Something new and maybe different. I just knew I need a change. So yesterday I got my haircut. I am still not sure if I like it or not. There are times where I do and others not so much. Its not much of a difference, but to me it feels like a huge difference (about 3 inches), and I have decided short hair is not for me. Well... at least not yet anyways!!!

So what do you all think?


And because I'm the mom and I can, I will post another pictures of my girl. I just can't get enough pictures of my sweet little girl. :) She is so much fun and is in the process of learning how to crawl, almost there, soon.:) We have some good times ahead of us. Can't wait!




2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think long hair for a mothers is necessary. I can't live without pony tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good...it's not as short as I thought but I can see that you did cut off a lot. I like it though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...