5.27.2011

House Tour I

A lot of friends and family have asked me to post pictures of our house, so they can see where we live and such. Its been a long time comin' because I wanted to have the rooms decorated a little bit and not make it look so much of a HOUSE but more of a HOME. So to start off, we will begin with our Living Room.
entering from the kitchen

entering from the hallway


I love this wall. I love photo collages!!


sorry its so dark, but its just another window where zoie hangs out







1 comment:

  1. I know that living room!! ;-) I miss that apartment. I miss the natural light, the wood floors, and the non-basement-ness of it. I miss the lack of giant wolf spiders. *Forcing chipperness* But! I am happy with where we are and that we are moving forward in life and that we have amazingly generous family members!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...