5.24.2011

Headbands

Last night I wasn't in the mood to fold and put the laundry away, but I did want to do a little project. So I told myself that if I could fold and put the laundry away then I could make my little project. I know, I have to find some crazy, weird way to motivate myself. Little did I know that I could actually make myself do that and guess what. I was able to have a little fun last night making these adorable headbands:

This is a yellow ribbon with a pink ribbon glued into the middle with a bow for a little bit of charm.

Want to add a little bit of SHIMMER and GLAM to your outfit. How about this pink and sparkly silver four-braided head band:

(This one was intended for Zoie, but her hair is weird and this just doesn't look good on her).


These were so simple and easy to make anyone can do it. If you like what you see, I found the tutorial HERE. When I saw this I knew I needed to make some for Zoie and some for me. But be careful because once you get going you can't stop. So what are you waiting for?! Go and make a few for yourself, your mom, your sister, your daughter,or your friend. Then let me know how yours turned out. It'll be fun to see what creative ideas you cans come up with. 

1 comment:

  1. I have to motivate myself with projects/food/etc. You're not alone :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...