5.17.2011

Wedding Scrapbook Pt. I

I love to scrapbook, especially when I have photos and amazing ideas. So, after two years of marriage I finally printed some photos of our wedding and can now begin our wedding scrapbook. I spent the last three days working on these two pages. It took me a while to figure out the design, colors and such.


I had so much fun with this, even ask Ryan. Every idea I had or finish cutting, gluing, etc I ran into the living room and said "LOOK!" OH it was so much fun. I am very excited to finish the album and have it on display in our house. :) What do you think? Any cool creative ideas you wouldn't mind sharing.

Last night I painted Ryan's wood sign. It will be done by Friday. Keep your eyes open for that post!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've always wanted to try the whole paper-scrap-booking thing--I think I'm actually afraid if I get into it I will be so into it it will suck time away from everything else. Those pages look really cute, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...