5.10.2011

Sleeping Habits

My little girl is the cutest little girl in the whole world. She is letting her personality shine through her eyes, voice, and actions!! Sunday in Relief Society, I sat her on the ground to play while I played the piano and I guess (one of the sisters told me this) when I started to play the piano and everyone started to sing, Zoie just sat there and looked at everyone and smiled!! A lot of the sisters came up to me and asked if that was her personality,  always happy and smiling or if it was just a good day and I told them all, that Zoie is always this happy (except for those few occasions), but mostly she is always smiling and in a playful mood. They all absolutely loved her personailty.

Zoie has a "habit." I don't know if you can consider this a habit, but it happens all the time. Everytime Ryan or I lay her down for naps and bedtime, she grabs her blanket and pulls it up to her face,and rolls onto her side, and she falls asleep. It's the cutest thing. Lately, when she wakes up she now rolls onto her stomach and talks and plays until we come and get her. She is so funny and is defintely defining who she is.

sorry it's a little blurry

She has been going down pretty good for her naps and for bedtime. I can just wrap her in her blanket, give her her binky and lay her down and she falls asleep no problem. She really is a good first baby. Don't worry all I know I am spoiled. I am loving every minute of it, though!!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that she's a good girl! Ella is so hard. I don't think she has ever willingly gone to sleep on her own. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...