5.04.2011

22 years!!

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday dear Hillary. Happy Birthday to you!!!

On May 3rd I turned 22. I can't believe it and it I feel just the same as I do any other day of the week. However, today is the only day out of the year that I can tell my husband to do anything or not to do anything because it is my birthday. It was a lot of fun. We spent the day just hanging out and relaxing as a family. We haven't been able to that in a very long time.

For my birthday Ryan decided to help me out with my crafty side and get me a craft basket. He is such a great guy!!! He got me this really cute basket and it was filled with: ribbons, paint brushes, paint, paint tray, tacky glue, seam ripper, and a dress pattern. I absolutely love it!! My grandma got me a shirt, really nice scarf, and a very cute necklace. My mother-in-law got me a candle, a cute bracelet, and a very handy amazing travel make-up kit. My parents bought me a ticket to fly home with Zoie for most of the summer. We are super super excited and can't wait until June 4th!!! Now Zoie is still working on her present for me. I told her the best present would be saying mom. She has said it once and it melted my heart. But she can say Hi and wave her hand at people. It's the cutest thing in the world, so that'll do. :)

I got a call from all my siblings and it was so fun to talk to them. They all sound so grown up and enjoying life. I miss them so much and can't wait to see them again.

I didn't get to have my homemade cheesecake for my birthday, but Ryan did make me brownies with a huge layer of funfetti frosting. It's been a while since I've done this, but I was able to make a wish and blow out candles on my brownie cake. I felt like a little kid again.

My current project I am working on is Ryan's graduation present. Since we have been married, he has always wanted a wood sign to hang up in our house that says "Smooches say I Love You." So that is what I am making him. Hopefully it will be done in a week or two. I am taking my precious time on this because I am doing everything by hand. So keep your eyes out for it, it'll be coming soon. Plus I had to wait for my craft basket for the supplies :)

Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea for a sign. Glad you had such a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...