6.06.2011

Plane Rides

Saturday Zoie and I travelled to DC for  our trip to Las Veags to visit my family. It was Zoie's first plane ride. I was very very nervous, but we survived. Zoie was such a trooper. Going through security was pretty easy, it took a whlile to get through, but easy. I felt like a huge, weird, crazy woman walking through the airport. I had a backpack on, Zoie in a carrier on the front of me, and rolling a suitcase. So much stuff!!!!

Zoie was amazing on the plane, she wouldn't sleep while waiting for our flight, but she did sleep for a little bit on the flight to Minnesota. Then we waited for our second flight and she just played around on the floor and made lots of noise. When we finally boarded the plane and it took a wil to leave the airport, but she finally fell asleep before take off. the rest of the tme we just played and watched a movie. Everyone was very nice to us. They loved Zoie and Zoie was very friendly to everyone. At the end of the flight, everyone didn't even know she was there and were very impressed at how well behaved she was. It made me such a proud mommy.


We finally made it to Vegas and we were so excited. My sister Blythe and her boyfriend Justin picked us and we finally made it back to our house and she met everyone and was very excited and happy. A little tired, but we enjoyed seeing everyone.

We are doing great and are adjusting to he 3 hour time difference. My family absolutely loves Zoie and very excited to show her off. Zoie is having so much fun with all the attention. She loves the family dog Bentley, and he is very jealous of her. Its so cute to 1see them together. So there is a little update of our life here in Logandale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...