6.22.2012

Father's Day Weekend

Ryan had all of Father's Day weekend off. It was going to be GREAT!!! Time to spend with each other and celebrate our love for him, especially on Father's Day. Well... unfortunately my little family didn't have an enjoyable Father's Day weekend. Sad day, right?!
Ryan ended up getting Strep Throat. Zoie was starting to get it and she started teething all four canines at once. Poor family. I was the lucky one and didn't get sick at all. Thank goodness for that.

Friday, we made an appointment to see the family Doctor for Zoie, then Ryan drove into Staunton to get looked at and get some drugs. Saturday night, we ended up making a trip to the ER for Zoie who had a temperature of 103 degrees all day. Poor girl, she was so exhausted and in so much pain.

I'm glad to say that all is well now and we are all healthy. Here are two pictures of my sick little family. I think they are so cute. This is how they were all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. Poor little family! Glad everyone is feeling better. The picture of Zoie broke my heart. =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...