6.10.2012

3 Weeks Left


YAY....I have made it to 37 weeks. Only 3 more weeks left!! We are so excited.  We have finally decided on a name, but I don't think we are going to say anything until we see her and we know for sure that that's her name. Sorry all, but you're just going to have to wait.

Haven't posted much about her since we had our little scare a few weeks ago. So, I'll catch you up. I have been feeling pretty good. Haven't been able to exercise and it is driving me crazy!!!! I still have contractions. Some days are better than others. Yesterday was one of those horrible days and my contractions were hard and very painful, but nothing to get to concerned about (10-20 minutes apart). I'm tired of this "teasing phase", that is what I like to call it.

Went into the doctor last Tuesday for a check up. Dr. Jensen has scheduled me for another growth ultrasound, this coming Tuesday, because this little girl hasn't seemed to grow since the last growth ultrasound 5-7 weeks ago.  I, apparently am losing weight too, so we're a little concerned as to why, at this stage in the pregnancy. Ryan is doing everything he can to get me and this little girl to "fatten up." :) hehehe...

Dr. Jensen didn't seem too worried or concerned, so we aren't, but she may have just put on that face as not to freak us out. Baby's heartbeat is great and she is moving pretty well. We will know more about what's going on with this little girl and such on Tuesday. Once we know more, I'll be sure to let you all know. Until then, we are very excited to see her again. Zoie loves to see her on the screen and hear her heartbeat.

We are very blessed that we have made it this far and are very grateful for all the love and prayers in our behalf.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I came across your Blog awhile back and started to follow your posts. We were never friends or anything, but I really love the recipes and little updates on here, so I hope that's OK... Congratulations on your PRECIOUS family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...