6.24.2012

39 Weeks

Well... I've made it to the last week of my pregnancy (here's hoping, right?!) I am doing pretty good, just ready to meet this little girl. My appointment last week went well, she weighs 5 pounds now, which is great. My Doctor can feel her head and as of Tuesday (6/19) I was dialated to 1 1/2 cm. Now we just need to wait for my contractions to pick up -- oh goody. :)

I can't believe it's about this time. I've been wanting this time to get here for a few weeks now and now that's it's here, I'm surprised (in a good way). I was sitting in church today and it hit me all of a sudden, that next week we will have a baby. I got really excited!! Anyway, I'll do my best to keep you all posted on things are going.

Until then, enjoy this picture of Zoie and me. She really wanted to stand next to me while we took the picture. She is so excited to be a big sister. A baby was blessed in our ward today and she got all happy and came and gave my stomach a nice big, long hug. She's going to be a good big sister.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Hope all goes well with labor and delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...