6.12.2012

I Passed


Last week I got my certificate for passing the training and assessment video for Body Attack!! I am so excited. A little bit of bragging...I passed while pregnant!!! For those who don't know what Body Attack is, it is a Les Mills  inspired high-intensity cardio program. I absolutely loves teaching Attack and knowing I got one of the best workouts ever.

I have already been a certified trainer for Body Flow, another Les Mill inspired program, focusing on Yoga, Tai Chi, and Pilate's. I am going on four years with this program. I am so excited to add another Les Mills program to my daily workout and job description. If you haven't tried out either of these programs I encourage you to do so. What do you have to lose? You'd be working out to great music, with a bunch of others and before you know it, the hour is over and you feel great.

Just wanted to share with you all my biggest achievement this passed week. I can't even begin to tell how excited I am to have this baby and start teaching again. Zoie loves Body Attack, and some days that is the movie she wants to watch. :) She'll copy all the moves. I love it.

 Got to start them out young, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...