6.22.2012

Farewell

My parents took my brother Josh up to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Wednesday. My family and I are very excited for him. He will be serving for two years in the Managua, Nicaragua, South Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Spanish Speaking... how cool is that.

He is very excited and can't wait to get started. I wish we were able to be there to see him off, but we skyped before he left. It was great. Zoie learned to say his name. Now when she sees his picture, she says "josh." (well... the sh doesn't come out very well).

Anyway, Good luck Josh and we'll see you in two years. Have fun and we love you!!!

Mom & Josh at the MTC

1 comment:

  1. Boston Marathon when he comes home!
    love, becky :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...