6.14.2012

Another Muffin Morning

This morning was a Homemade Blueberry Muffin kind of morning! Ryan woke up with a fever, and what a better comfort breakfast food than blueberry muffins, right?!




We enjoyed these muffins with some delicious Orange Juice! Mmmm....good. I would normally share the recipe with you, but as much as I enjoyed them, I didn't like some of the flavor, so I am going to play around with this recipe and see what I can come up with to make me absolutely LOVE these blueberry muffins. With that said, stay tuned for a post on that in the next couple of weeks or so.



Zoie loved them and kept saying, "yum...good....yum....good." I've really enjoyed making breakfast in the morning. It gives Zoie quiet time in the mornings to herself. It gives Ryan time to wake up and really enjoy the morning of a new day without feeling rushed of having to get to work on time. It gives me a chance to enjoy myself while I cook and listen to Zoie be in her own little world, or offering to help me make breakfast. She likes to set the table. It starts our morning out right and I believe it makes our day go by so much smoother.

I love breakfast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...