6.07.2012

Living Room Design

Hey all, I am trying to make our apartment more of a home, and not just a place we live in. With that said, I want/need your opinion on my design for the living room. A couple weeks ago, Ryan and I puttied all the holes in the wall, washed down the walls, and gave them a new fresh coat of paint. It absolutely looks amazing. We are renting so we weren't able to paint a color to the wall, its just another shade of white. It's incredible what a new coat paint can do to a room. It brightens up our living room so much more.

So I drew this picture in paint and want to know what you all think. I haven't hung anything on the walls yet. I plan on doing that later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Right now there is just paper taped to the walls of where everything may go. I'm excited to finally almost be done with this room, so I can start on the next one.














So you know, the lazy boy is actually suppose to be in front of the lamp, just forgot to fix it after I did everything. It's not 100% to scale, but gives you the gist of the layout in the living room.

Remember that mirror that I told you I found in the garbage at the beginning of April? Well, I am finally getting started on it. It'll be placed in the living room of course. ;) Here is a picture of the mirror. I'm excited to get started on this.



It's so big and awesome--LOVE IT! I plan on crackling the wood frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...