6.11.2012

Pearls

This month marks the one year mark of Zoie getting her ears pierced. I have been waiting for this month for a while now. I have been wanting to change her earrings for a while now. I know I could of done a long time ago, but my mom kept all of us girls earrings in for a year, just to be safe and not have to deal with all the fuss of trying to get them out.

Ryan and I started to take them out the beginning of the month, but, like my mom said, it was going to be hard. We would get the earring to nudge a bit, then Zoie would say "ow" and move her head, and that became difficult.

Well.... yesterday Zoie let me take them out. Once I took one out, she yelled "I did it!" She was so excited and handed me her new earring to put in. Then I did the other ear and she exclaimed once more, "I did it!" She was so proud of herself for sitting still and letting me take out the old diamonds and put in her new pearls.

Because she did such a good job, I gave her a sucker. She was so thrilled. She ran into the bedroom, woke up daddy and said "see, pretty." Such a funny pretty little girl. Here is a picture, it's a little hard to tell, but you can see her little white pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...