6.08.2012

Staying STRONG in the STORMS of Life

This last Sunday, was fast and testimony meeting. One of my institute teachers posted this a few weeks ago and I think it is the perfect saying on what I have been thinking about this week.

"May we declare ourselves to be more fully disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, not in word only and not only in the flush of comfortable times but in deed and in courage and in faith, including when the path is lonely and when our cross is difficult to bear."
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
("Created for Greater Things", p. 74)



I know that when we dedicate ourselves to the Lord and His work, we will be able to withstand any trial and challenge that is given to us. It is only through our Savior, Jesus Christ, where we can accomplish and bear all things. He is my strenght and my courage. He is real. He lives. He loves each and everyone of us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...