6.08.2012

Banana Nut Muffins

I had a lot of bananas in the freezer and decided it was time to use them up. I made these delicious banana nut muffins for breakfast this morning.



I've been trying to make breakfast in the mornings, so the whole family can be together and enjoy spending quality time with each other. So far its been a success. I am glad I decided to make this possible, it's great to have the family together, talking, and enjoying some delicious meals. It has definitely made me think of new ideas for breakfast, and I know Ryan and Zoie especially love it.

I can feel that our family is growing closer together and stronger, especially with the Lord. Zoie gets so excited to pray, it may just be cause she gets to eat after prayer, but nonetheless, she gets excited to pray. I love my family.

Here is the recipe if you'd like to give them a try. They didn't call for walnuts, but I added some in just to spice things up a bit ;)

Banana Muffins

1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 large bananas, mashed
3/4 cups white sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup butter, melted
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin.
  • Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter.
  • Fold in flour mixture and mix until smooth.
  • Scoop into muffin pan.
  • Bake 25-30 minutes. Makes 12 regular muffins or 48 mini-muffins.
HAPPY EATING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about cookbooks and found a really good cookbook called Breakfast Heaven. It is full of all sorts of breakfast ideas and recipes, if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...