5.03.2012

Up-Cycled Dresser: More Sanding

I am back with more "sanding" updates, days 5-6. It seems like this phase will never end. Lo and behold it will eventually come to an end soon.

 I am feeling really accomplished and proud of myself today. I was able to get all 6 drawers sanded and the top of the dresser sanded as well. It took me about 30 minutes to sand each drawer and about 2 1/2 hours to sand the top of the dresser. Now remember it took me this long because I am hand-sanding (I highly recommend you never do that unless you have too).

Enough said about this let me show how amazing they all look now, pretty even. :)




The look so much better now sanded down. Don't you think so? All I have left to do is the sides and base (I guess you call it that) or the bottom of the dresser. When that's all done I can finally prime the wood and start painting. We are getting there guys. I'm so excited and hope you are too. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...