5.12.2012

Up-Cycled Dresser: Painting Dresser

It's PAINTED!!! Well... the dresser is at least---halfway to the finish!!! :)


We even moved it into the girls room. We had to move it in for three reasons; first, I need room on the back porch to prime and paint the drawers. Second, I didn't want any birds to poop on it (they did while it was priming...so gross). Third, I can start rearranging the girls room and making everything fit. Oh... so excited.

I went and bought paint rollers so I wouldn't have to worry about any brush strokes showing on the top and sides. It turned out pretty good. The rollers added a little texture to it, and I think it's just perfect. I did two coats of white paint and it did it's job.

Painting was so relaxing, and stress-free. Lately, I have been working on the dresser while Zoie is taking her nap and while she is up. When she is up I normally just stick her in the living room, turn on her favorite show, right now it's, "Dragon Tales." Then I go out to the back porch and work. It's been great. Here she is chillin' and watchin' her show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...