5.14.2012

Upclcyed-Dresser: Priming Drawers

It's a raining day here today, but that didn't stop me from continuing my work on the dresser.


I'm so excited, tomorrow I will paint and get the stencil ready to be traced.
Want to see the stencil I'm using?


I am using this stencil from All Things Thrifty. I absolutely love it
and think it'll look great.
Remember I decided to blow this up and paint it big on the left side of the dresser.

I planned on painting each circle of petals
a color of the rainbow, but I think I'm changing my mind. I am
leaning towards one solid color.

What do you think?
Suggestions for colors, maybe?
The girls walls are painted a periwrinkle (bluish/purplish) color. The dresser is all white.
I looked forward to your suggestions. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Here is the list of things that I need to do to make this dresser beautified!!! Look the list is slowly getting smaller :)
  • wipe down
  • clean out
  • putty the indention's and handle holes
  • prime the dresser
  • prime the drawers
  • get new knobs for the drawers
  • reattach 3 drawers
  • drill new holes for knobs
  • fix incomplete drawer
  • get wood to fill the bottoms of the drawers
  • fix back of dresser
  • sand it down
  • secure the foots of the dresser
  • paint dresser
  • paint drawers
  • put knobs on drawers
  • line bottom of drawers with wall paper
  • find a cute, girly stencil
  • blow up the stencil
  • trace stencil onto dresser
  • paint stencil
  • place in girls room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...