5.07.2012

Happy Birthday

Thursday, May 3rd was my 23rd birthday!! I can't believe I am 23 years old. In the words of one of my little brothers "Dang, you're old!" :) He'll be 19 on Wednesday and getting ready to serve his mission in Nicaragua.

Ryan had to work most of the day on my birthday, so it was just Zoie and I celebrating. We had a fun, relaxing day. She helped me make my mom's no-bake homemade cheesecake. It was delicious!!!



Then Saturday night, Ryan took me out to dinner. We went into Staunton and ate at Chili's. It was yummy and entertaining (apparently here was a prom going on). I saw a Basket Robins as we entered town and told Ryan I want to get dessert there. They have my favorite Ice Cream, Daiquiri Ice. It's so amazing and that's the only place you can get that flavor. So we went after dinner and guess what?! They didn't have that flavor, I was so bummed and disappointed, that we walked out without getting anything. To make up for no dessert, we decided to go bowling. He beat me both games. We had so much fun and it was nice to be just us. I love Ryan so much and he made the start of my 23rd year the best.



I wanted to share with you all the saying on the card that Ryan got me. I absolutely love it!! Thanks Babe for a great birthday, I love you back.

"Some guys can't handle smart, beautiful, AND successful.
Idiots. 
Happy Birthday to my gorgeous, genius, goddess wife."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...