5.17.2012

Up-Cycled Dresser: COMPLETED!!

I finished the dresser and am very proud of myself. I am still in progres with fixing the drawer and it's missing pieces, but luckily I have a brother-in-law who is great at stuff like that and said he and his friend can make those pieces for me, no problem. YAY!!!!

I lined the drawers this morning with vinyl adhesive wall paper. It's a simple floral design. Take a look. I love it and think it's perfect.
up close shot of the wall paper

how it looks in the drawers

Now the moment we have all been waiting for....
....
...
..
.
Before shot


AFTER.....
...
..
.

don't mind my hand and the missing knob on the bottom.
That's the drawer that is being fixed

Now, my make your own projector idea didn't work out, so I had to trace the stencil on by hand. It was very fun and relaxing. I'm so glad to finally have this project completed and can't wait to put it in the girls room tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a picture of the room when it's finished. Thanks, for all the encouragement and such. It was fun to know you guys wanted to know how things were coming.

Stay tuned for my next project in a couple of weeks (maybe) with the Mirror Make-Over. The other piece of furniture I found in the trash. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...