4.27.2012

Strawberries!

I have been craving strawberries like it is nobody's business. This last month we have always had 4 cartons full of strawberries in the fridge. It's the most amazing thing ever! :) This baby, Zoie, and I are definitely full of Vitamin C.

Zoie has learned many new words this last month and one of them is "strawberries." Lately when she wakes up from her nap and wants a snack she'll run to the fridge and say strawberries. She loves them. She has also been in the no shirt phase, and only the skirt phase. It's really frustrating, sometimes, but it's kind of cute.

I'm so glad that Zoie loves to eat fruit. I can't believe she is 19 months. She is so friendly and the most independent little girl I know. She is a very good helper around the house and I'm so excited to have another little girl in the house. I think Zoie will absolutely love her and be very helpful.

I sat on the pillows one time during a project and
ever since then she has to sit on a pillow too. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Zoie just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm so excited to see her with her little sister! (I'm sure you guys are, too :-) )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...