4.09.2012

3rd Trimester

I am so excited to finally be in my 3rd Trimester! Although, it hasn't seem like I've been pregnant that long. Zoie seemed like forever, this one, not so much. But, I thank Zoie for that one, she keeps me pretty busy and my mind occupied not to think much about it.

I am 28 weeks along now. I'm feeling great. I ran a 5k this past weekend and she did just fine, except for pushing down on my uterus the whole run, making have to go the bathroom! :) She is a very calm, quiet, mellow girl. She doesn't move a lot like Zoie did and thankfully, she is never in my ribs (here's hoping she stays that way).

I have been wanting to eat Cheese Burgers all the time. Occasionally, we will go out so I can get my fix. My Mexican phase has passed, but every now and  then I want some Mexican. Not as much as a nice, big juicy cheese burger. hehe.... oh the joys of pregnancy -- LOVE IT!

We still have a bunch of things to do and get ready before she arrives. One of the biggest things, is picking a name. We still haven't decided on one yet, and may not until she is born. It is really hard for us this time around.

We are so excited to meet her and are anxiously awaiting July.

1 comment:

  1. As the due date approaches, your baby’s mental growth can be indicated by counting the number of kicks - After all, 70% of the baby’s brain growth occurs during pregnancy. Watch this video to know about the joy of a baby’s kick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...