4.26.2012

Movie Fort

Today has been a gloomy, rainy day. Zoie and I have spent most of the day watching Disney movies; Little Mermaid, The Aristocats, The Lion King, and The Emperors New Groove.

She wanted to go outside and play a lot today and I told her it was all rainy and yucky and we couldn't. So to make it up to her we bulit a fort. She loves it and has been watching her shows and eating her snacks in it.

I just used three of our kitchen table chairs, a sheet and two blankets. Nothing fancy, just simple enough to make her life more interesting and fun. I'm glad she is enjoying it and is spending a lot of time in there, I can now get the kitchen clean before Ryan comes home from work without distractions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...