4.17.2012

Our Family Forever

I finally finished a project!!!! It has been in working progress for a few months now. I'm so glad to finally have it done and hang it up in our living room. This project was inspired from Lil Luna Blog. I liked it so much, I wanted to create one in my home and I thought it had a wonderful saying.


I bought an old cupboard for $1. Then I spray painted it black, had a friend print up the saying on vinyl for me. Then I had to find the little squares, which took me forever to find. I mod-podge some scrapbook paper to them to match the colors in our living room. And when all is said and done. This lovely piece is created. I am so excited it turned out great

What do you think? You going to make one? :) Oh be in tuned for my next post. I am up-cycling a dresser I found in someones garbage for the girls room and have just started day 1. I'm so stoked.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...