8.31.2011

Eleven Months Already

Zoie turned 11 months on the 26th of August. I can't believe she is already there. She has grown up so much in the last month.


Here is what Zoie has learned this last month:
  • Standing up all by herself (doesn't need to grab something to help her stand now)
  • Can wave her hand and say Hi and knows what it means. Its cute everytime we go down the stairs or she sees a car on our walks she waves and says "Hi" LOVE IT!
  • WALKING!!! ALL OVER THE PLACE. Its so much and it was very exciting watching her try and getting. She loves to walk now.
  • Gives kisses when I tell her too. Most of her kisses go to her baby doll though, some come to mom and dad:)
  • I learned she understands better when we show her what we are doing. She learned to be soft on others faces and body, (hasn't perfected it yet), but I would be soft to her baby doll and then she would repeat what I did.
  • Almost sleeping through the night, gets up once a night.
  • Loves cheese and pretzels
Those are just a few that I can think of. She is growing up so much and I am so proud of all she has been learning, before I know it, she'll be running around like crazy.

Such a cutie pie

2 comments:

  1. What?!? When did she become an almost 1-year old?? Man, I wish we were able to come up for homecoming... I want to see her before she gets too much older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! She has such pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...