9.04.2011

Staying STRONG in the STORMS of Life

The first Sunday of every month, the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints gather together for a "Fast and Testimony Meeting." We come together having not eaten anything for at least 24 hours and bear our testimonies on what we know to be true. With that being said, I would like to share and bear my testimony with you all today.


I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and died for me. I know the atonement is real and does work in my life. I know this to be true, because I have read the Book of Mormon, which I also know to be true. The Lord has manifested his truthfulness and power through the scriptures. I know the blessings that come from daily prayer are indeed answered from a Father in Heaven who loves me and wants to help me overcome any trials and challenges I face in this life.

I know that we have living Prophet today, President Thomas S. Monson. I know he is called and ordained of God to help me know how to continue to live righteously that I may return home to my Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ, and live with my family for eternity.

I say these things in the name of our beloved Savior, even Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...