8.18.2011

Hand & Foot Scrub

My volleyball girls have been working hard the last two in a half weeks with 3 hour practices Mondays through Fridays. We have a four scrimmage games today and our first home game on Monday. The girls are going to be so tired after today and I thought I would do something nice for them. I want them to relax this weekend and prepare for their first home game Monday. So to help them relax and prepare I made them so Lime Hand & Foot Scrub. I got the idea from HERE

I mod podge some scrapbook paper around the baby food jars and the lids.
Then tied a yellow ribbon around it.

It was so much to fun make.

I tried some and am in love. My hands are so soft!!


1 comment:

  1. That is a really cute idea! I remember always wishing I could think of good ways to reuse baby food jars. I guess I just never looked hard enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...