8.13.2011

Frame Makeover

I have been meaning to do a project all week long, but have been so busy with volleyball practices and life. Today I finally made myself sit down and work on a project today. Its nothing fancy or big, but it sure does lighten up the wall a bit.

I had these two small black frames with leaves we collected last fall in them, and figured I should do something else with the frames. And I did. What do you think? It was so much fun to be crafty again. It kind of relaxes me and puts me at ease with all the stresses of life.

They are now painted yellow!!! I'm in love with yellow right now.
This one has a fabric orange pattern
This one has a fabric torquoise with white designs that you can't see


1 comment:

  1. So now your favorite color is yellow instead of pink.:D
    Til

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...