8.21.2011

Staying STRONG in the STORMS of Life

Life will always be difficult and challenging. I receive great blessings when I am diligent in studying the scriptures through challenging times in my life. For this reason, I thought I would share a video and a talk by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, called The Blessings of Scripture. Hopefully by watching this video and reading his talk that I have linked to, will help you out with whatever trial you are facing and/or give you a better desire and determination to take President Monson's challenge to READ the Book of Mormon.


I know there is great power that we can receive through studying the scriptures. Not only do we receive great power, but we receive amazing blessings that in turn help us with our trials and challenges we face. I am grateful for the scriptures and for the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know Joseph Smith translate plates, so I may have the knowledge of the gospel. It is because of the scriptures that I know Jesus Christ lives and blesses me and my family. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...