8.25.2011

Wall Decor

The last few days I have been busy doing a project, that I have been wanting to do for a while now. I finally buckled down and got myself started. I can't remember where I got the idea from, but here is my lastest craftiness. :)


I took a stationary box, shoe box lid and baby food jar holder and painted them white and then did various designs in yellow as you can tell and then hung them all up in the living room. Added a little bit more color and life to the room. Don't you think?

Baby food Jar holder

These two were the stationary box

This is the shoe box lid.

I think it just looks good next to the TV and window.

Now go give it a try and share with me what you've come up with. I think this will be lots of fun and the best part is... its cheap and easy and looks GREAT!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas Hill...as soon as I get the baby prep done (I'm painting picture frames right now and working on smocking her blessing dress), then I'll have to try some of these ideas out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...