5.16.2013

Zoie and the Bubbles

My dad also owns these Bubbles. He calls them Poseidon's Bubbles. They are a lot of fun. Zoie didn't want to go in by herself and wanted me to go with her. She liked the bubbles. It was fun, she probably would have stayed in for a while if she was by herself, but I couldn't stay in for too long, or I'd start to freak out. :) I did the best I could for Zoie so she could enjoy her time in the bubbles.

Climbing into the bubble 

Waiting for the air to finish filling the bubble up. 

Look at us floating on top of water 

we were scooting our bottoms to turn the bubble 

Trying to stand up. It's surprisingly more difficult than you think 






















We were slipping all over the place. :) We had so much fun in Grandpa's Bubbles.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...