5.14.2013

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was one of the best ones yet! First off the girls slept in their own beds all night, Charlotte got up once for a feeding. That was great. I got a goods night rest. 

Second, Zoie got up early came in and cuddle with me, her arm around my back (it was the sweetest thing ever), then she heard Charlotte wake up a while later and then slowly snuck out of bed, grabbed my hand, gave it a kiss and said "I love you mommy" then went to get Charlotte. I loved that moment and was the happiest mom in the world! 

Third, the girls and Ryan had made me a bouquet of paper flowers with their handprints and footprints and I love yous all over them and some of my favorite candy! It was cute. 

Fourth, Ryan made me one of my favorite meal, pot roast with potatoes and carrots! It was delicious. 

Fifth, we just hung out and played games and colored and dance all day! It was the best Mother's Day! I love my husband and I love my girls!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...