5.14.2013

My Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom! I love you and am so grateful to be your daughter. You are an extraordinary, strong, loving, fun, compassionate, talented woman. I couldn't of asked for anyone better to look up too.

You always have the right thing to say when I need advice and help and know how to make me feel loved and special! You are always there when I need you, even though I'm like 3000 miles away from you. You love me no matter what and that's all I need to keep me going.
I am a mom today because of you. I can do all that I do because of you.
I know I can be strong because you are strong and are there to help hold me up!
I LOVE YOU!

"Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving Mother is the greatest of them all."


I love it when people say I look like you and act like you. You're one good looking woman!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...