5.24.2013

Alphabet Bean Bags

Birthday gift completed!! I made my nephew and Charlotte, Alphabet bean bags. We had so many dry beans and I needed to do something with them. What a better way to use beans than to make bean bags. I'm very excited.



Charlotte and Zoie played with them for a bit before bedtime tonight and had a blast with them. It was a success!!

 Charlotte's Bean Bags


Elliot's Bean Bags

I found the idea off of pinterest. All I did was cut 5x5 inch squares of all my scrap fabric. Then I used a diy cut machine to cut out the letters of the alphabet onto freezer paper, then painted the letters on, had my friend surged around three of the edges, then we filled the bags with beans and surged the top. 

I love how they turned out and may do some with numbers or shapes eventually. The girls love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...