7.19.2012

3 Weeks Old

Today Charlotte turned 3 weeks old. I can't believe it's already been that long. She is such a sweet and precious little girl. Charlotte has already started to develop her own little personality. I love it!!!

She looks a lot like me and also her own little self, if you know what I mean. At 3 weeks she weighs 7lbs 12 oz. Already way past her birth weight, which is great!!!

Here are a few things about Charlotte:
  • LOVES to grunt and stretch all the time!! (even while she is sleeping)
  • Doesn't cry much unless I wait too long to feed her.
  • Doesn't fuss during diaper changes.
  • LOVES to sleep on her stomach. She's a tummy baby!
  • Her hands have to be up by her face while she sleeps and/or cuddles.
  • Likes to be rocked to sleep.
  • She sleeps for a good 3-4 hours all day and all night long. (longer if Zoie is napping while she naps, which is great! )
  • Enjoys being outside.
  • Puts up with the large amounts of kisses and loves from her older sister, Zoie :)
  • Has a lot of patience with Zoie, touching her and being in her space
I am sure there is more that I am forgetting about, but this pretty much sums most of it up. We love Charlotte so much.

I am slowly getting the hang of having two kids. I have been alone with them all day only once, yesterday. It wasn't that bad. The only thing I struggle with is that Charlotte likes to get up while I am putting Zoie down for bed. That's a little hard to deal with and it's frustrating. Luckily, Ryan is now home every evening and can put Zoie down while I feed Miss Charlotte. I'll get the hang of things soon enough. So far it has been pretty good and Zoie has been a big help. She loves to help me with Charlotte. She is such a good big sister.

We love our Miss Charlotte!!!

They love each other!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...