2.22.2011

The beginning of my crafty side

I realized last night that our blog posts consist mainly of Zoie. I know Zoie is the big reason everyone wants to visit our blog and is pretty much the center of our lives right now, but I figured that since it is the Congdon blog I should be letting you all know what is going on in my life and Ryans. Here is what has been going on in my life. I mostly hang out at the house all day with Zoie and play, clean, cook and work on crafts. With that  being said, I have begun my crafty side and have finished a few projects within the last couple of days.

To start off, I finished making aprons for my nieces, it took me a while, but me and the sewing machine got along just fine the other day and I was able to finish. (Sarah we are shipping them tomorrow).


Today I made Zoie some leggings. It was so much fun. There is a plain white one and a black and white one with cheeries on them.



And here is Zoie modeling a pair. Doesn't she look so cute!!!



I made some hairbows for my visiting teachee. She just had her little girl on friday and I thought she must need some. Every girl must have hairbows I believe. :)




That's the beginning of my crafty side... hopefully more to come soon, so keep a look out!!

1 comment:

  1. You are talented! The aprons are cute! Same with the leggings.
    ~Stef

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...