2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day. Well... Ryan's mom, aunt, and grandma came down for a visit. So we hung out pretty much all day, we watched movies and played Yahtzee.

Ryan was in class all day and then he had to work tonight. Big Bummer... on Valentine's Day!!!! To some it may seem like I am over reacting, but it is Valentine's Day and he goes to school all day, comes home does his homework or goes right to work. I don't get to see him or spend as much time as I would like with him and I guess it feels like Valentine's Day is the day where we HAVE to make time to spend with each other. We kind of made that time... scheduling around a baby is a bit difficult, but we managed. We were able to spend about an hour out for dinner before we had to get back in time to put Zoie down for bed and Ryan to leave for work. It was nice to spend a little bit of time together though.

Here are some fun pictures from today: Enojy!!!

In honor of Valentine's Day I made peanut butter balls and heart shaped sugar cookies.

I told her to smile because it's Valentine's Day and this is what she did... just like her daddy:)

Opening up her Valentine's with Great Aunt Carol.


Tummy Time. Oh she is "especially cute"
She is trying to get up on those knees...you know what that means.

I would like to publicly announce a Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life Ryan!! So... Happy Valentine's Day, Ryan!! I love you lots. Always & Forever!

Zoie's newest discovery... feet: check out the link : Ducky's on her feet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...