2.22.2011

Because I love him

Ryan's life has been busy with school, papers, work, and meetings. He is doing very well, but is very busy. Some good news that happened to Ryan this last weekend is that his senior paper got accept into this conference at Virginia Military Institute. His professor advised him to submit his paper into the symposium. So he did and few weeks later he got an email saying his paper was accepted and they would like to have him come and present it. Apparently its a big deal and some really top English people will be there. He is very excited and I am excited for him and proud of him. He worked really hard and his senior paper. (he ended up getting an A on it, no surprise there)

Last night Ryan stayed up literally all night working on a paper that's was due early this morning. I didn't even realize he had a paper and I felt really bad that I didn't know. So he asked me to make cookies and because I love him, I made him sugar cookies with orange frosting and sprinkles on a few of them. I Love You, Ryan!!!


While I was making his cookies Zoie and him took a nap together in the living room :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...