12.04.2013

Mirror Make-Over

Do you guys remember my Awesome Yard Sale find a couple months ago? If not check it out HERE. I was so excited to have finished my end table to get started on my mirror. Lately, I have been obsessed with mirrors. I have 3 more big mirrors to make-over and I'm very excited.

All I did with this mirror was prime the wood and then I spray painted it with Krylon's color Jade. I love it and can't wait to get it hanged on the wall.

Here is my BEFORE:



Now here is my AFTER:

Charlotte loves seeing herself in a mirror and she had to be in a picture ;)
 I couldn't get her away from it. 



Another project done and a few more to get done before baby comes. Hopefully this weather will keep being nice so I can continue painting and feeling accomplished! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...