12.04.2013

Front Porch Decor

I love Christmas! This year we are staying home and I've been able to start decorating the house, instead of getting things together and packed up. This morning, I made our Christmas Wreath for our front porch and a week ago I made some presents to stick outside for decor. I love our front porch.

I love how decorating for Christmas gets the girls really excited and happy. It's so fun to see them burst with happiness. The girls wanted to take pictures with everything. They love to take pictures together, especially Charlotte. Every picture she takes she is saying "Cheese" with the biggest smile ever. :)



Zoie really wanted this doormat when she saw it at the store. She wanted Santa to know he can come to her house. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...