12.03.2013

Frosted Glass End Table

Back in May/June my friend asked me to sand and paint her baby crib white. I told her I'd do it and I got it done a couple weeks ago. It took me a while, between moving, getting pregnant again, coaching volleyball, and such I was limited with time. But I finally got it all done for her a couple weeks ago. I'm so happy. It was a huge relief for me, because I told myself I couldn't do any other project until I got that done.

Since I got that done, I have been going to town on my projects and am super stoked to share them with you. I have a lot to get done before baby boy arrives in a couple months, so to start things off I would like to show you what I did to my end table in our living room.

Our living room is lacking color so I've been adding bits and pieces of color here and there to spruce things up a bit.

 I primed the end table white and while that dried I frosted an arrow pattern onto the glass. I love it. Then once the weather wasn't so cold and warm enough to spray paint, I spray painted the end table Ocean Breeze Blue. I love it!!

 It match my pillows so well! Oh... it's fun! 

I'm going to fix the lamp up at some point, but here it is ready to be used and enjoyed by all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...