1.29.2013

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I guess Charlotte has been watching me too much when I prepare to teach my Body Attack and Body Flow classes. She can hold a perfect plank position! She is just as good as me and can hold it fairly long. Check her out!


Here is a video, so you can see her in action. 



This is one of her new strengths and accomplishments, so is scooting backwards. She loves it and gets so excited and when she gets frustrated that she can't reach something, she goes right into plank position. She is going to have some awesome core strength! I see a future fitness instructor! Maybe? Maybe not? We will see. :) Happy 7 Months (yesterday) Miss Charlotte! We all love you very much!

4 comments:

  1. That is great! She will be crawling around in no time. I love how excited Zoie is for her little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Zoie shouts when she does it the first time. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! That's awesome! What's her hourly rate for personal training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that is funny. pretty impressive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...