1.13.2013

Temple Blocks

We had a Relief Society Super Saturday at the beginning of the December. One of the projects to make was a Temple Block. I've seen them around and really like them. I wanted to make one for our family and as Christmas gifts for some family members.

President Thomas S. Monson said that we should have a picture of a Temple in every room in our homes, so our children will grow up knowing what is most important. I love that and this is a good way to do so. Simple, easy, and elegant. Here is how they turned out. Have you made one before? Not pictured, Washington D.C. Temple and Boston, MA Temple.

This is the St. George Temple. Gave this to my sister, her husband and her were sealed there. 

This is the Las Vegas Temple, where my husband and I were sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...