1.22.2013

White Christmas Pt. II

After Christmas Day, we had a huge snow storm. Snow pretty much fell from the sky every second of the day, which resulted in us staying inside all day. Ryan and his brother spent the whole day outside shoveling snow. I could never do that, nor do I have a desire to ever shovel snow all day! Later that evening it finally stopped snowing and we were all able to go outside and play in the snow. Zoie couldn't wait and was so excited. The snow was to soft and fluffy to make a snowman, yet alone a snowball, so we just ran around in and picked up handfuls of snow and threw them on each other.
Here are some pictures of Zoie (we left Charlotte inside, it was too cold for the little girl).





I couldn't resist not putting a picture up of Charlotte, but here she is in her Christmas Sunday outfit minus the red hair bow. I never got one of Zoie or the whole family. Sad day, I know. Isn't she just adorable? I love her to pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...