1.10.2012

Round 2

We are two of a kind workin' on a full house. In case you haven't already heard, Ryan and I are adding to our family in July 2012 (July 3 to be exact).

We are both very excited and couldn't be happier. Zoie isn't sure what is going on yet, but she does kiss the baby in my tummy when we ask her too. We do know that she will be excited to meet this little baby in several months.

Baby # 2 (until we think of a nickname) at 10 1/2 weeks

11 Weeks

Zoie felt left out so I got a picture of her stomach :)

On my sidebar of my blog, I have posted a poll. A poll to ask you all what you think the gender of this baby is going to be. You have about 5 weeks to make your guess. I'm excited to see what everyone thinks. Hehehe... 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! thats way exciting!! :) having two will be so much fun! and its always good to have them close together, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I would have never guessed from seeing you!! You look awesome!! Will they be less than 2 years apart? That will be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the will be less than 2 years apart. It'll end up being 20-21 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hillary, Ryan and Zoie. That is exciting
    news, we are so happy for you all. Aunt Linda and Uncle Glenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...